Australia's Top Charity Gifts and Donations for June
gifts from $10.00
Fair Trade Shop
Buy a Loved One a Charity Gift or make an Online Donation
This year why not buy a loved one an charity christmas present for a difference - after all, how many pairs of socks does someone need?! You can adopt an animal, sponsor a child there are hundreds of charity gits and presents inside!
- Charity Gifts are a great way to show someone you care, and also provide help to those in need of it the most.
- From just $10 you can buy a unique charity gift for a loved one that is guaranteed to bring a smile, and also have a long lasting affect - they really are gifts that keep on giving.
- Think of someone else this christmas & buy a chrity christmas gift that will help all around the world.
Latest News from the Charity Gifts Australia Blog
- Oxfam Joy as Kmart and Target Sign Bangladeshi Safety Agreement
Oxfam Australia charity officials are over the moon that two of the countries largest retailers, Kmart and Target, have agreed to sign a health and safety accord to protect thousands of Bangladeshi clothing workers.
- Up to 65% off at Oxfam Fair Trade Store – Offers end 30-06-13
If you’re in the market for an absolute bargain, why not slip over to the Oxfam Fair Trade Shop where they are offering up to 70% off some of their amazing charity gifts. That’s quite a saving!
- Help End Polio with UNICEF Australia Soccer Aid 2013
If you would like to help UNICEF Australia put an end to polio, why not do so in the funnest way possible? Their amazing well organised Football Aid 2013 is just around the corner, and they want YOU and your work colleagues to star in the tournament.
- Greenpeace Advert Banned from Australian TV
Recent reports have claimed that Coca-Cola may have had a hand in the pulling of a new Greenpeace advert that was supposed to aired on Channel 9. The advert (which is featured below) was aimed by Greenpeace in asking Coca-Cola to not fight the recycling scheme that will help to stop the unnecessary deaths of [...]
- 3000 Tetanus Vaccinations for Mother’s Day with UNICEF Australia
Amazing news coming through from UNICEF Australia, where over 3000 tetanus vaccinations were purchased as Mother’s Day gifts this year. This is an amazing amount of generosity from the people of Australia, who have made a real effort to support the charities appeal to help fight the deadly effects of tetanus.