Terms and Conditions
The CGA website is the copyright property of CGA or applicable third parties. Subject to the conditions prescribed under appropriate Copyright Acts or similar statutes that apply in your location, you may not, in any form or by any means, adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of the CGA website without the written permission of an authorised representative of CGA.
Product and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks and / or service marks of their respective owners. The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the CGA website are the property of their respective owners.
- Errors, Omissions or Discrepancies
Every effort has been made to ensure that the CGA website works correctly and that the information contained within it is accurate and up to date. Any cases of perceived inconsistency or error should be advised to CGA by contacting us and we will endeavor, where practicable, to address any such issues identified to us but see CGA disclaimer.
- MÃ©decins Sans FrontiÃ¨res Says West African Countries Need Resources To Combat Ebola
- WWF Says Great Barrier Reef Declining Rapidly And Needs Billions
- Help UNICEF By Donating Unwanted Foreign Currency
- UNICEF Says Children Suffering In Gaza Conflict
- WWF Urges Tiger Range Countries To Carry Out Surveys